The Intervale (North Yard) workshop scheduled for April 19 is postponed and rescheduled to April 26. The time and location are not changed.
This postponement is due to the expected sub 50 degree temperatures at the time of the workshop.
At these temperatures the chances for chilled brood exist and we feel it prudent to wait until the weather improves.
Please continue to use the forums in the members only area for any questions and we look forward to seeing you next week.