Vermont Beekeepers Association

This is just a reminder to all Vermont beekeepers regarding the purchase of NUCS/HIVES from out of state.  Any bees on comb, coming from outside VT must have a Health Certificate or Inspection Certificate indicating that they are apparently free of AFB, usually supplied by the Ag department of the state of origin.  This certificate/inspection paperwork must be sent to me within 72 hours of their arrival in VT. Please contact Steve Parise ( if you have any questions.”

New In the Forums